urdolls Reviews

of reviewers recommend urdolls

(626)?339-6261

servive@urdoll.com

Tell us how urdolls made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Bought a doll and got a refund after cancelling. It was hard, even though I asked for it the same day I ordered! A story about "already in production" was used just hours after I placed the order. Only after Paypal seized the monies after I opened a dispute later that week did they agree to return my money. I was terrified, but I got my money back in the end. I can only imagine what would happen if you receive the doll, "apparently" they only offer a 50% refund and you pay return shipping. Its a new website, 1 year - 7 months.
I bought a Japanese sex doll that I like from them. It performs very fast and looks great, just like a photo. They are really good. The problem arose on some of the scary low-quality clothing fabrics they used. This dress is a piece of clothing and a jacket. This dress is made from thin, crappy, artificial wrinkles. I didn't realize it at the time, but I found it within a few weeks that it had shifted the black mark on the beautiful jacket. Now this is unbearable. But their service was great and it helped me solve the problem quickly.
urdolls is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews