urlm.co Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend urlm.co

Popular Questions:

How can I contact urlm.co?
Click Here

Tell us how urlm.co made you happy

"I have experienced within the warehouse operative in my spare time"
Are you urlm.co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Where it happened with respect and courtesy toys the store and the people that comes into the store you should have respect for those people and also customer service is there to help and the lower prices will bring more customers into the store and that's the reason why we are number one in our their City because we are ladies and gentlemen and we treat our customers with respect and dignity so thank you does that happen"
"Gentleman came into the store and he was looking for a certain item and I just happened to be in the same area when he came down and he asked me so where is the electronic department and I told him sir I will show you right now well you to try apartment is is there anything that I can do to help you electronic and he said yes he's I come back I came to get a refund from my Mac for my arm electronic Rodger my name is Walter and if you need any other help please do you know give me a holler I'll be right over here to thank you for coming in shopping in our store you really do appreciate y'all coming in and buying different products so once again thank you sir goodbye"
urlm.co is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews