ASOS US Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ASOS US
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ASOS US?
Click Here

Tell us how ASOS US made you happy

Live Chat
"Everything. Don’t even deserve one star but I had to select something. I ordered a size 8 as per my order, account and invoice - TWICE NOW they have sent me a size 6????? I had to send the first lot back for a refund and whilst still out of pocket purchase another pair. Picked them up today and they have sent the wrong size AGAIN! I’m down $600 and their customer service, or lack there of, is a joke"
Are you ASOS US? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I’ve only purchased from them twice and both times I’ve had to return it because of bad quality. But I still love the esthetic they have I just wish the quality was better."
ASOS US is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews