Us Bankruptcy Records Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Us Bankruptcy Records

About Us Bankruptcy Records: Official Bankruptcy Records Online. Includes Docket Report And Discharge Paperwork for fast loan approval.

Official printable PDF copy. All 50 States. $10 to $35 With No Hidden Or Additional Fees. Don't pay more then you have to.

Secure site with simple ordering.

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"As a mortgage broker for 25 years, I have never found such a great website for complete bankruptcy documents - in under an hour (as promised) and for only $35.00. My borrower spent hours at the BK court and also online trying to obtain several documents, none of which were helpful. We were not able to locate the schedules, which was included in my order. I found this service, and in less than an hour, I had every document I could possibly want or need to finally close my loan after . Order the complete package for $35.00 (vs) $30.00. It's worth the extra $5.00 to have every document you could ever need. I cannot say enough great things this service!"
"That was super fast. Under 10 minutes!!! I am applying for a home loan, and I had no idea how to retrieve these records. Much stressed relieved, thanks for your help! Jason"
"Always a fast turn time and never an issue!"
"I got my records within in minutes and they satisfied the mortgage companies needs!!"
"I use this site exclusively because it is very reliable. Hands down! A+++"
"i needed a date of discharge and the forms printed were wrong. So i was misunderstanding the choices."
"Best and fast service. I got my report within 30 minutes and it was accurate."
"Very fast turnaround and great price. Exact documents needed for mortage preapproval. Called the lawyers office that help me file the bankruptcy since I never got the final paperwork, it was 8 years ago and they were going to charge paralegal fees plus the document fees. Very happy I found this site!"
"Great service. When your clients don't have all their docs, this is an easy way to get a complete BK package for your file. Fast and friendly service. Thank you for everything."
"it was a fast response. and user friendly"
"Out of the many government offices this is the best and most useful agency."
"the service was very quick, I would use this service again for any court docs needed for the mortgage industry"
Us Bankruptcy Records is rated 4.97 based on 234 reviews