Us Bankruptcy Records Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Us Bankruptcy Records
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This service was a GODSEND in a day and age when most services we find on the internet are fraught with marauders. The service performed for me saved a mortgage transaction. The service was performed in the most professional and timely fashion imaginable. I recommend this service 1000%"
"Getting my bankruptcy records was incredibly easy and straightforward. I read the disclaimer that it would take around an hour or more to recover these records. I was shocked as my BK papers were sent to me within minutes. Thank you for making this process super easy."
"Quick service that went beyond what was expected."
"Quick and easy... I loved the efficiency."
"Great service fast and reliable"
"fantastic site. easy to search, easy to veiw, quick straght forward and done. what more can you ask for such a service?"
"Very fast! Thank you!"
"This is by far the easiest process there is to get your records. I had my documents in about 20min tops great service reliable and fast. Thank you"
"I ordered online and for a nominal fee of $15 requested my discharge records. I received them via email within 20-30 minutes of request."
"I needed a copy of bankruptcy records in a pinch and couldn’t find them in my records. Your site was fast and easy. Would definitely recommend."
"They provided records within record speeds. I received all my documentation without any hidden fees. I was very satisfied with this transaction, and the staff was nice, too."
"Very fast and easy!"
"Excellent. Much better than I could ever hope for."
"Quick to recieve"
"Quick, accurate, and as advertised! I am VERY pleased!"
"Quick, easy process."
"Great very quick"
"I received my papers within 5 minutes. Its was very easy to use, and allows the option to pay with Paypal."
"True to their statements - Super fast and easy!! Highly recommend"
"Great and quick"
"I was amazed at how quickly I re dived the records I had ordered and when I made a mistake the clerk helped me immediately. Totally worth it!"
Us Bankruptcy Records is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews