Us Bankruptcy Records Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Us Bankruptcy Records

About Us Bankruptcy Records: Official Bankruptcy Records Online. Includes Docket Report And Discharge Paperwork for fast loan approval.

Official printable PDF copy. All 50 States. $10 to $35 With No Hidden Or Additional Fees. Don't pay more then you have to.

Secure site with simple ordering.

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"As a mortgage broker for 25 years, I have never found such a great website for complete bankruptcy documents - in under an hour (as promised) and for only $35.00. My borrower spent hours at the BK court and also online trying to obtain several documents, none of which were helpful. We were not able to locate the schedules, which was included in my order. I found this service, and in less than an hour, I had every document I could possibly want or need to finally close my loan after . Order the complete package for $35.00 (vs) $30.00. It's worth the extra $5.00 to have every document you could ever need. I cannot say enough great things this service!"
"Very fast turnaround and great price. Exact documents needed for mortage preapproval. Called the lawyers office that help me file the bankruptcy since I never got the final paperwork, it was 8 years ago and they were going to charge paralegal fees plus the document fees. Very happy I found this site!"
"Great service. When your clients don't have all their docs, this is an easy way to get a complete BK package for your file. Fast and friendly service. Thank you for everything."
"it was a fast response. and user friendly"
"Out of the many government offices this is the best and most useful agency."
"the service was very quick, I would use this service again for any court docs needed for the mortgage industry"
"Very surprised at the quick easy service provided. I was emailed a PDF of the court documents I needed on a Sunday within an hour of my request . I would recommend your service to my family and friends."
"Very fast and very nice company"
"Received the documents instantly! Great service and worth the money."
"They provided me with what I needed, I like the way that handled things. Great job."
"This has been the easiest, fastest service I have ever used."
"They were very fast and efficient."
"I completed the form for only $35 to receive my entire bankruptcy package. Upon completion of the form and submitting, it stated it would be between 7-10 working days before I received my information. No the case, I received it within 15 minutes of requesting it. Awesome. Thank you US Bankruptcy Records."
"This is a fast, painless way to acquire BK records for clients that may not still have what is needed for underwriting on their loan. Love this service."
"I’m so happy with their service. I was able to have my documents in less than an hour, when I was looking for them for over a month. It also saved me time from having to actually go to the courthouse🏎✍🏽🤑"
"I hadn't received anything and wasn't sure if it was over so I found the website and ordered a copy it was quick and I really appreciate that."
Us Bankruptcy Records is rated 4.97 based on 223 reviews