utraderoptions.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend utraderoptions.com

Tell us how utraderoptions.com made you happy
They are crooked bandits.
The process appears to be normal. You send funds for your initial deposit. From your bitcoin wallet. After that, an agent starts to replicate the operations in your account and your balance increases, it grows very fast. The mine jumped from $ 500 to $ 3700 ... in less than 4 days. But trading soon stops, because utraderoptions require paying a weekly or monthly rent of $ 400 to continue releasing the trading signal on your account. At that point, I realized that they were bandits. No serious broker does that. Anyway, I authorized them to withdraw US $ 400 from my balance, after all the balance is mine, it is my money. But they said they cannot do that. At that point, I was absolutely sure they were bandits. I tried to withdraw and they blocked my balance, saying that it is only possible to withdraw if I deposit $ 1000, another sign of banditry. Result. My money has been stolen since 2008 and the balance has been blocked. I contacted a contact who claimed to be an account manager at utraderoptions ... and it's always the same litany. They want more deposits to release withdrawal hahaha. And they cannot receive a withdrawal fee from my balance because they say it is blocked. It is sad that there are people in that world willing to curse this planet. People who are not afraid to defraud others. They should fear the final dinner.
This company is a scam. FCA has put them on the warning list. IT took time and lost of lots of money for me to realize they are a scam company. They closed my trades and account. They basically refused to give back my money. I had to reach out to johnwhelan@ financier,com a financial cryptographer to help me recoup my money and it was a success.
utraderoptions.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews