Unique Visa Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Unique Visa Services Reviews

01619562003

Tell us how Unique Visa Services made you happy
Incredibly helpful and extremely knowledgeable, went above and beyond to get our visas through - without UVS, we wouldn’t have got into China!
A very quick and reliable service which made an otherwise complicated process v easy
Raj was extremely helpful and did everything he could to help us get our visas smoothly and quickly. Thank you so much!
Very quick. I needed my Visa processed within 5 days. I rang on Tuesday morning and had it done by Thursday midday. Very happy.
Raj was absolutely lovely. Welcoming, friendly and very helpful with my visa application! Thank you!
Really excellent, efficient and helpful. This is now the third time that I have arranged a visa through Unique Visa Services and I have no hesitation recommending this service.
Very quick and efficient service. Very pleased and would highly recommend. 5/5
They've charged quite reasonable fees for a good service. They were always ready to provide answers for any questions I had during the process and making sure I was in the loop on whatever was happening.
Fast and efficient service. Passport was returned promptly with required visa.
A very quick efficient and painless experience
Raj, the person issuing my visa, was fantastic and made a very quick delivery with my documents. He'll call you if you have any problems and he's very sincere if any issues arise. Would recommend again!
Wonderful service, very accommodating and easily accessible
Fast and efficient service would definitely recommend to anyone
The Unique Visa Services team are extremely helpful and friendly. They will sort out your visa issues easily. I was worried because I was refused a 90 days double entry visa at the London Visa Centre, and applying via the Unique Visa Services was the best thing I did. I applied for my Visa in Manchester, and received it in 5 working days (as promised). The London centre can be very hard with their requirements and if you're in a hurry and are waiting for an appointment (which can take up to 2 weeks!), then I highly recommend this service. The Unique Visa Services do not need to make an appointment at the Visa Centre so can request for your visa the day they receive your passport.
Really friendly and quick service. 10/10 would recommend.
Friendly staff and did everything on time!
Fast service, good communication
Friendly and helpful
Made the process of applying for a VISA much easier, especially as I had not done this before. Very fast and professional service.
Great support and advice when ever I needed it and no hassle, I would recommend this company to anyone.
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews