V2 Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend V2

Tell us how V2 made you happy

"Many Good Products, Extremely POOR Service and Personnel I spoke on two occasions with Fernando, about the extraordinary length of time it was taking to process and mail my orders, and the amount of time it was taking to be delivered to my door. Even if I ordered at 6am on a Thursday, the order would not go out til the following Monday! Then it was taking up to 20 days for ground delivery! I found this difficult to believe, and called. If I paid an extra $20 something I might have it sooner, I was told by Fernando. When I asked to speak to his supervisor, Fernando assured me that I would get the same answer. The company had grown. We were disconnected when I doubted that ground service took 20+ days from Miami to Norfolk Virginia; TWICE!"
Are you V2? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"All I can say is they suck in all ways, still waiting for my ex refillable clear tanks its been three weeks. They can kiss my business goodbye never again."
"Started with their Classic e cig starter kit and gave up smoking 2 years ago. Now use the V2 Pro 3x as my go-to vape device. E liquids with no nasty aftertaste - a dream. I have never had any major issues. V2 in the UK have excellent help desk"
"Ordered 45 days ago, still no product. Customer service keeps giving me the run around, and extending the arrival time a couple of weeks every week. Offers no discount for their mess up."
"BATTERY EXPLODED CAUSING DAMAGE TO MY RUG & WALLPAPER Got store credit for my loss of $9.99 I ordered 3 batteries , 1 exploded the other 2 only lasted about 2 days each before they wouldn't charge NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!"
"V2 products are good. I have no complaints with them. However, ordering from that outfit is a nightmare. If the item you order is out of stock, they still charge your credit card and it might be months before you get the product. I have been waiting for well over 2 months for a battery! Shipping for in stock items is slower than slow. It can take up to 2 weeks to get your order. On top of all that, they add a "compliance fee" of a few bucks to every order to help cover a lawsuit they lost."
"they were frequently out of stock and would keep the money. all the while reassuring you that it would be in stock within days. i waited 3 months for one partial order. the only sales they ever had were on the refillable cartridges."
"Am really enjoying the V2. The unit gives the perfect draw. The size is perfect and the ease on how everything fits and work together is wonderful. If people are looking for the best in vaping choose the V2."
V2 is rated 2.25 based on 8 reviews