V2 Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend V2

How would you rate V2 ?

"Started with their Classic e cig starter kit and gave up smoking 2 years ago. Now use the V2 Pro 3x as my go-to vape device. E liquids with no nasty aftertaste - a dream. I have never had any major issues. V2 in the UK have excellent help desk"
"BATTERY EXPLODED CAUSING DAMAGE TO MY RUG & WALLPAPER Got store credit for my loss of $9.99 I ordered 3 batteries , 1 exploded the other 2 only lasted about 2 days each before they wouldn't charge NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!"
"they were frequently out of stock and would keep the money. all the while reassuring you that it would be in stock within days. i waited 3 months for one partial order. the only sales they ever had were on the refillable cartridges."
"V2 products are good. I have no complaints with them. However, ordering from that outfit is a nightmare. If the item you order is out of stock, they still charge your credit card and it might be months before you get the product. I have been waiting for well over 2 months for a battery! Shipping for in stock items is slower than slow. It can take up to 2 weeks to get your order. On top of all that, they add a "compliance fee" of a few bucks to every order to help cover a lawsuit they lost."
V2 is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!