VacationRenter Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend VacationRenter

About VacationRenter: VacationRenter has the best rentals from the top sites, all in one place

We believe finding a vacation rental should be easy and not take hours of searching and scrolling. We’ve designed VacationRenter from the ground up to help travelers find the perfect rental faster and easier.

VacationRenter was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, VacationRenter uses automation and AI to help travelers find the perfect vacation rental.

support@vacationrenter.com

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate VacationRenter ?

"A friend of mine recommended the vacationrenter.com so I gave it a try. If all you need is just a house, it’s a great resource. Very limited number of filters, but it also makes the process simple for an average user. I do prefer something more advanced though."
"The best way to find rentals for vacation! An aggregate of services, and easy to use."
"Helps you find a great place to stay for your next vacation."
"Absolutely amazing service! Thank you for helping us plan."
"A+ very easy to use and nice design"
"It's really awesome! No need to check on different websites and compare, I love that it's all in one place, saves so much time)"
"I was able to easily find a good rate for Hawaii for my family! It was easy and fast. I absolutely loved the location. It was right in the center of Wakiki and so close to the beach!"
"Excellent sure to search for any Rental. It took me just a few clicks to find the perfect getaway!"
"I am so relieved this website exists! Just out of curiosity, I looked up properties in St Thomas USVI during dates I know my desired stays are either sold out, or much more expensive than the off season. I was pleasantly surprised to find not only availability, but at reasonable prices!!!! Quite excited to find my next amazing stat!!!!"
"Clear and easy to see site & content. I wish there's more criteria option for changing currency of the budget, stars/review scores and proximity to train or major attraction etc."
"Extremely easy to use. After using other rental sites in the past I was blown away by the simple booking process and very competitive prices."
"Great search engine for your perfect getaway! Easy to use interface that combines results from various vacation rentals websites. You can find really good deals when you are planning your vacation and save some money!"
"Great platform , easy to use and a joy to use! Found the perfect place for our trip . Thank you"
"Planning a vacation is so easy and fast with vacation renter. I'm very busy and generally don't have much time to plan vacations so this service makes life a lot easier. I would definitely recommend it to anyone planning a trip"
"I love this site!! I travel often, and am very particular about where I stay so I tend to spend hours on various sites doing research, reading reviews, etc. I have a two year-old so time is of the essence! I’m now able to use just one site that includes all of the other major vacation rental sites in a short amount of time!"
"I loved to book my vacation through vacation renter. It was easy smooth and I found the perfect spot for me and my family! 100% recommended!"
"Loved VR!! Helps you find a great place to stay for your next vacation. Combines listings from Homeaway, Booking, VRBO, etc on one site Easy filtering options. Saves tons of time. US and international properties. Will repeat!"
"Great website, it helped me to find the best place to take my family and enjoy our summer vacations. Very easy to use! Thank you!!!"
"Absolutely outstanding! VacationRenter was easy to use, allowing me to find the perfect venue in just minutes."
"Love, love, love this site! Totally reccomend it for all your travel needs."
VacationRenter is rated 4.96 based on 175 reviews