VacationRenter Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend VacationRenter

About VacationRenter: VacationRenter has the best rentals from the top sites, all in one place

We believe finding a vacation rental should be easy and not take hours of searching and scrolling. We’ve designed VacationRenter from the ground up to help travelers find the perfect rental faster and easier.

VacationRenter was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, VacationRenter uses automation and AI to help travelers find the perfect vacation rental.

support@vacationrenter.com

How would you rate VacationRenter ?

(optional)

"This does not answer my inquiry at all."
"Quick response."
"VR was so easy to use. It helped us find the perfect place for our girl’s trip."
"This is exactly what I've been looking for... saves a lot of time in searching for vacation spots when you can check out both private homes and hotels on the same site."
"What a helpful site! Makes orchestrating travel and accommodations as much a pleasure as being there. kudos!!"
"What a great site!! I was able to find the perfect location for my family trip, at an amazing price. I checked everywhere else, but nothing came close. THANK YOU!!"
"Very professional service. I am willing to work with them again."
"SO glad I found VacationRenter! Finally a website that let's me search all my options for renting a vacation home in one easy to use feed! Website design is beautiful and easy to navigate. So many options presented when you search that it makes it really easy to find the perfect place for any type of group or vacation. This will now be my go to site!"
"Wide variety of properties to choose from. Very satisfied with their service."
Dilrukshi P
Verified Buyer
"Everything was great!"
"Excellent service and great properties. We will use their service again."
"I had a great experience using VacationRenter. It was very easy to use, and I was able to quickly find exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use this site for future trips."
"Great experience, easy to use. I constantly recommend to my friends and acquaintances."
"This was really helpful & lit!!"
"Just what I needed! A vacation renting platform that is simple, clean, and thorough. Glad I stumbled upon this website.."
"What an AWESOME site! I got an AMAZING value on a rental - can't wait!!"
"So amazing! I was able to find the most perfect spot for my weekend getaway. Really easy to navigate!"
"We love VacationRenter!"
"I love how easy the site is to use! I found the best options for our annual family summer vacation! I would definitely use VacationRenter to book all my family vacations!"
Ricaurte M
Verified Buyer
"This was the perfect website to find the best deal for my vacations! Very user friendly, I will definitely be using it again for my next trip. Thanks!"
VacationRenter is rated 4.92 based on 52 reviews