Valcato Internet Reviews

4 Kingsyard
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire

Tell us how Valcato Internet made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent hosting service, very knowledgeable and responsive support.
since almost 10 years , am happy with this company ,
really good service , fast help , stability in work ,
i really like them and i never will not go away ,
quick useful responce
My experience with the Valcato Hosting technical support team is EXCELLENT! They have never failed to give me prompt and great help.
My first experience of Valcato and they were wonderful! They saved me from an almighty pickle (technical term) within hours and I couldn't be more grateful !
Friendly service with excellent product knowledge. Such a relief to be able to talk to a human. Jay sorted the problem out speedily with excellent follow up.
I feel I can rely on Valcato hosting, despite being someone who is not web-confident. My experience so far has been good.
Valcato goes above and beyond what you pay for. Price is important but customer service is even more important when dealing with technical issues. Valcato's support team is amazing at helping you solve issues quickly even when it might be a user related issue. I highly recommend Valcato to everyone that asks my recommendation as a 20 year IT professional. Valcato is affordable, they have great hosting, and amazing support!
Always a joyful experience with Valcato Hosting!
Very good
Very easy and clear
great, though I am curious why one domain costs $15 and others $11. did you raise your prices? just wondering. thank you.
Excellent
Good service
Great
As always excellent service
Easy to use!
Nice updated design. Makes renewing very easy.
Great service, and brilliant customer support. I've used Valcatohosting for a number of years and always found them easy to do business with.
Great