vampire freaks store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend vampire freaks store

How would you rate vampire freaks store ?

Lynda Norman
"I ordered a costume for $79.99 for Halloween in August. When I purchased the item on the online receipt it said 14 day return policy. I had 5 days left after I got it from my po box so I tried it on and it wasn't a haley quinn outfit. It was more Michael Jackson beat it and the items were different sizes. Being not all were mediums! So I called to return it and they told me that they ship from different venders and so they go off those venders return policies. The venders policy doesn't return items. I explained what it was on the website and receipt they sent me and they still said they could not return the item not even for a store credit. This company is a scam!!"
vampire freaks store is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews