Van Meuwen Delivery Reviews

Van Meuwen have a Delivery Grade of D.

D

D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Ordered in March and heard nothing until June saying delivery end of June thought this was good as I was going on holiday. came back on 14th and a leaflet was in post? Went online and it said order completed! no sign of plants or delivery. Have tried three times to contact customer care and have received no contact whatsoever. Do not use this company. If I had gone onto this site before I would not have used them. "
posted 2 years ago - Marion
" Just received a buddleja I ordered months ago 1st problem was with couriers they use Hermes have no contact details at all for you to arrange a missed delivery pickup hence it took 5 days for me to receive the item which was being transported upside down! So one malformed dehydrated yellowish plant was unpacked whether it survives in the long term who knows. "
posted 2 years ago - Bryan Roberts
" Appalling service! I ordered a Standard Magnolia (as advertised in the Mail on Sunday) it clearly stated that delivery would be any time throughout May/June. My cheque was cashed on the 26th May, I chased the delivery up at the end of June to be told it would be delivered in FEBRUARY 2016!! They seemed very surprised when I asked for my money back (I am still waiting) "
posted 3 years ago - Lynne Kiff
" After three weeks I tried to contact to chase delivery. "
posted 3 years ago - Paul Bryant
" Ordered plants in good faith, nothing delivered. Delivery date came and went, tried to phone, just get recorded message trying to sell me more plants!! Emailed and got an automated reply stating company is very busy and telling me don't email again!, Rubbish customer service Rubbish company Wish I'd seen these reviews before ordering. Don't use unless you are happy to loose your money. "
posted 3 years ago - Mandy
" The date stamp specifically said it was a 2 day delivery but it took 4. "
posted 3 years ago - Lynn Stevenson
" After fretting about where the delivery driver would put them etc, I needn't have bothered. "
posted 3 years ago - L Pops
" It clearly said delivery in May - so I sent off my cheque. "
posted 3 years ago - Nirvana Romell
" Do not buy from this company - chaotic delivery service, plants arrive dried out, they do not reply to emails seeking their advice. Worst company I've ever dealt with on line. "
posted 3 years ago - M. Williams
" Wish I had read these reviews earlier all of the items I ordered were very poor quality with late delivery times have had to dump most of the plants ordered e mailed them twice with no reply don't waste your money with this company . "
posted 3 years ago - bob