Van Meuwen Customer Service Reviews

Van Meuwen have a Customer Service Grade of E.

E

E

Customer Service - Bad

41.86%
Industry Average
" I ordered begonia fireball tubers back in February as it is important that my window boxes follow a colour scheme so I was more than mortified when the first flower opened and it is WHITE. There is no excuse for this mixup and I'm not surprised that 81.48% give only 1 star rating. This is not the first time they have let me down BUT IT WILL BE THE LAST !! If you want quality plants and service buy from Brookfield Nursery 5 star "
posted 2 months ago - Shirley Jeary
" Plants were all but dead when they arrived, only one out of 9 plants looks like it may survive, l have sent an email to customer service, but no reply yet!! Will never use this company again. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Bought two standard Magnolias back in February planted as per instructions one is ok but other is dead no signs of life I accept this can happen so I E Mailed three times not even. bothered to reply I think this is very bad service from. a established company and would not use them again "
posted 2 years ago - Derek Humphrey
" Third order, Not a chance!!! I feel incredibly annoyed that they sent such poor plants and wasted my time on the phone to customer services on hold(25 mins) whilst their automated voice was bragging about their "proffesional hints and tips" that I could get from them on the website. "
posted 2 years ago - roy egarr
" I am sitting waiting for you to answered your phone to customer services. "
posted 2 years ago - sally chandler
" Poor customer service, unhelpful, plants arrived almost dead. Will not be using this company again. "
posted 2 years ago - SUe
" Order some plants (plugs), arrived on time but were of a very poor standard 4 out of 6 were dead, the other 2 were in very poor condition. Since then only 1 plant has survived. I wrote to customer services, and to date have not received any communication from them. Will not use them again as this is the second lot of plants that have arrived in a poor condition. "
posted 2 years ago - Wendy Sharpe
" Appalling service! I ordered a Standard Magnolia (as advertised in the Mail on Sunday) it clearly stated that delivery would be any time throughout May/June. My cheque was cashed on the 26th May, I chased the delivery up at the end of June to be told it would be delivered in FEBRUARY 2016!! They seemed very surprised when I asked for my money back (I am still waiting) "
posted 3 years ago - Lynne Kiff
" I received plants in very poor condition. Was told by customer service that a refund would be arranged, and still waiting. The customer service of Vna Meuwen is very poor. The plant quality is so so, overall, I won't be using them again. "
posted 3 years ago - Tony
" Received a letter from Colin Wilson (customer service team) on 3rd June telling me there was a delay and the plants would be despatched at the end of September. "
posted 3 years ago - Paul Bryant