Vancaro Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Vancaro

How would you rate Vancaro ?

"I bought my wife's wedding ring in Aug. of 2017. We got married in December of 2017. Now some of the stones are coming out. I contacted Vancaro and the ring is no longer available. I was told that I can send it back and they will send me something else. My wife loves the ring for what it means to her but we are not willing to send it back to get what, something they pick out. Plus they want me to pay $35 shipping. I wish now I had not bought on line and especially from Vancaro. I have been reading a lot of reviews and if I would have taken the time before I definitely would not bought from Vancaro. I should of known to only by American made.👎👎"
"Beautiful ring and great service"
Vancaro is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!