Vape Mountain Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vape Mountain

How would you rate Vape Mountain ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David Scott

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vape Mountain in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David Scott
"I order some juices, the website told me they were all instock, so I placed my order and paid. Then four days later(on and around the day I was expecting my delivery) I received an email which told me that most of my items were not in stock, so I would have to wait or choose different vaping juices. I complained to customer service, but they were not sympathetic to me. They did not care! ...and then I had the hassle of cancelling my order. It then took around seven days! to get my refund. There was also a delay in the payment being returned to my bank account. This was my first attempted order with Vape Mountain and it was AWFUL! ... I complained a few times to different members of the customer service team, but they were unapologetic and just ignored me... they did not even attempt to keep me as a customer. Vape Mountain is a terrible company and the customer service team are unhelpful."
Vape Mountain is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews