Vape Mountain Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vape Mountain

How would you rate Vape Mountain ?

"I order some juices, the website told me they were all instock, so I placed my order and paid. Then four days later(on and around the day I was expecting my delivery) I received an email which told me that most of my items were not in stock, so I would have to wait or choose different vaping juices. I complained to customer service, but they were not sympathetic to me. They did not care! ...and then I had the hassle of cancelling my order. It then took around seven days! to get my refund. There was also a delay in the payment being returned to my bank account. This was my first attempted order with Vape Mountain and it was AWFUL! ... I complained a few times to different members of the customer service team, but they were unapologetic and just ignored me... they did not even attempt to keep me as a customer. Vape Mountain is a terrible company and the customer service team are unhelpful."
Vape Mountain is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews