VapersandPapers.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend VapersandPapers.com

Tell us how VapersandPapers.com made you happy

"Flavor on Bo pods is diluted and they all leaked and broke. Total waste of money and time. No refund or echange."
Are you VapersandPapers.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback VapersandPapers.com receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They are reliable, have excellent merchandise for excellent prices, and provide great customer service."
"Vapersandpapers has excellent prices on all their vape supplies and their customer service is excellent. I enjoy every order I receive from them. They also have the largest selection of Bo Vape pods of any online retailer I have seen. I will continue to shop with this awesome company and I recommend them to everyone."
"VapersandPapers.com has absolutely the best selection of Bo cap flavors for excellent prices as well. The delivery was approximately 4 days with standard shipping & their customer service is great also. I highly recommend shopping with them for all your vape needs."
VapersandPapers.com is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews