VapersandPapers.com Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend VapersandPapers.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact VapersandPapers.com?

Tell us how VapersandPapers.com made you happy

"This site is horrible. My package was lost and they didn't want to do anything to help me out, the order was over $100. The I order a new Myle device that dose not always fire. There fix for my issue is put tape around the pod? Are you kidding me? I will contact my credit card company to put a stop payment on these charges. And from now on I will be shopping with Ejuice Direct."
Are you VapersandPapers.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"All their pods leak costumer service sucks. You get what you pay for"
"Ordered 5 packs of eonsmoke pink lemonade and they're terrible. Pretty sure they're fake. Want to exchange or get a refund but customer service is terrible"
"Flavor on Bo pods is diluted and they all leaked and broke. Total waste of money and time. No refund or echange."
"They are reliable, have excellent merchandise for excellent prices, and provide great customer service."
"Vapersandpapers has excellent prices on all their vape supplies and their customer service is excellent. I enjoy every order I receive from them. They also have the largest selection of Bo Vape pods of any online retailer I have seen. I will continue to shop with this awesome company and I recommend them to everyone."
"VapersandPapers.com has absolutely the best selection of Bo cap flavors for excellent prices as well. The delivery was approximately 4 days with standard shipping & their customer service is great also. I highly recommend shopping with them for all your vape needs."
VapersandPapers.com is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews