Vapor Vapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapor Vapes

Tell us how Vapor Vapes made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Long time customer who never had an issue with Vapor Vapes and enjoyed their products. Unfortunately had an issue with last order where they double charged us and sent us out 2 shipments. Instead of acknowledging their mistake, they sent us the following email acting like we were the problem and flagging our account. Unbelievable. I am not sure how this miscommunication happened but it has. Our system did not make an error you ordered the first time you put in a order schedule for the second order we canceled that second order and refunded it. You asked us why we cancel that second order we told you why and you authorized us to ship it . Both orders have been shipped and received by you successfully I do not understand what you want us to do at this point. We cannot restock e-juice product as that would be unsafe for our customers. I have went ahead and turned off any ordering from your account and I've flagged your account for verification upon ordering.
Lots of options. Perfect for my new DIY hobby and it is cheap for mixing your own juices. Customer service is fast and those guys are really friendly. Didn't have a problem with shipping either, was shipped the same day.
Quick and easy reordering of my favorite e-liquid. Arrived on time and in great shape. Recommended shopping experience.
Vapor Vapes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews