vappora.com Reviews

(813) 600-2900

support@vappora.com

PO BOX 14105,
CLEARWATER, FL

Tell us how vappora.com made you happy
Fast timely service . I bought some coils from another company in the past and they where the wrong types . I sent them back and yet to get a response or a refund or a replacement , That purchase was from E bay by the way . You have been very prompt in sending the correct products to me . I will use you again
Great product, great price and fast shipping. Nothing else needed.
I have a Togo mini and a Iken mod that I got a couple of years ago and Vappora is my 1 stop choice for coils and parts for these mods. My tanks taste like new after buying new coils. Thank you Vappora, great service and fast shipping.
Great selection, service and delivery!
Fast shipping + Great Prices ‐--‐----‐-------------- New Customer
My Order from Vappora was easy to place, and arrived in just a few days after the order was place. I received exactly what I ordered. Very happy with the level of service and will use the site again.
I bought two, properly pre-serviced, one's okay the other leaks. Very disappointed, what happened to quality control?
Hi,
We are sorry to hear you had leaking issues with one of the kits ordered. Please contact us to request an exchange, we will gladly replace the defective kit free of charge.
Regards,
Customer Support Team
very good product
great quality, fast delivery ! will order again.
I was very glad to learn about the Vappora website. I placed an order and was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. I was also very pleased at the prompt delivery of the products I ordered. I WILL be placing future orders. Thanks for the excellent service!
vappora.com is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews