VARLE Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact VARLE?

Tell us how VARLE made you happy

"When it comes to customer service and quality delivery this shop is great, I have asked questions which I got solid and polite answers to, I bought games there in the past and they all arrived within estimated times, I received no damaged goods, etc. However, using their site is a bit of a pain: often times products are named without any clear guidelines. For instance, scrolling through electronics is tiring, because the product listings have different amounts of information: sometimes all of a computer‘s specifications are crammed in the name, sometimes it‘s just the actual name of the product and some unclear numbers. It‘s inconsistent and feels like a mess at times. Also, recently I‘ve been searching for a small budget laptop and I was really surprised by the lack of options. I‘m not really talking about a lack in model variety – I was specifically annoyed by the fact that every laptop I checked out had a german keyboard layout. I just didn‘t want to use a QWERTZ style layout and had to go search elsewhere. That‘s why I need to criticize the size of the product catalogue a bit. If you don‘t mind that the product search might be a bit confusing and you can find exactly what you‘re looking for, I would say that there is no reason not to use their services: the prices are definitely not bad and the delivery services seem reliable."
Are you VARLE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
VARLE is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews