VehicleHistory.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VehicleHistory.com

About VehicleHistory.com: At VehicleHistory.com, customer satisfaction is our priority. We strive to give you the most helpful, point by point, critical data on every vehicle in our database. We're persistently listening to your input and working eagerly every day to enhance our information to provide quick data that is accurate and available.

Whether researching a vehicle history for your car, or the vehicle history of a car you are looking to purchase, we have developed our business to offer a service that will help you find exactly what you are looking for, when you are looking for it. No need to wait in lines at the DMV or wait for the information to come in the mail.

At VehicleHistory.com we take pride in having a full support staff with agents who are trained, skilled and eager to offer you the best possible service, ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your overall experience

1-855-730-5194

manager@vehiclehistory.com

10777 W. Twain Ave Suite 125

How would you rate VehicleHistory.com ?

(optional)

"This the absolute BEST website to get all of the information on any car. I love it!!!"
"There is a lot of useful information of cars' past"
"This was a more thorough report than the one the dealer gave us from Autocheck. It was easy to compile."
"This is a great source for a free report. Better than Carfax!"
"Being a free report the information was useful. I wanted to see how it compared to a Carfax both contained the same information. The Carfax was presented in a cleaner form and contained information about how the vehicle was used. Also, the Carfax contained maintenance records with odometer readings. Overall I gave it 4 stars because it was free and contained all the basic information that was needed. I didn't give 5 stars because the maintenance information and use information is not available."
"I am always checking the vin numbers with this app and it wirks great"
"After checking the report I felt research .com had a very detailed and was very thorough. Thanks Reasearch.com"
"I was unsure of the cars history and after doing a VIN check I was much more confident and aware of the cars history. It gave me a sense of relief about any accidents the car might have. Not everyone can afford a carfax so this website is a life saver. Thank you keep up the great work!"
"I couldn't believe that all of this information on ONE page was free! Very informative and told me exactly what I needed to know."
"I love how much detail is included for it being free."
"Excellent, found out the information I needed to know about a vehicle's history."
"Great service. Gave information to help me research the car I wanted to look for. Very helpful and useful."
"The car history provided a good clue as to what to expect from the used car that I wanted to buy. The inspection checklist is also a very useful feature. Thanks for the information."
"It helps me in knowing history of any car for free !"
"Free..Free..Free...I liked Research.com very much, because they are giving car information in detail for free."
"It helps me in knowing history of any car for free !"
"Great site! Wanted to know where the car was assembled before buying. Got more detailed information than I was looking for and all free. Knowing the car's history made the buying decision less stressful."
"Its Free and almost close to carfax"
"Solid and informative vehicle reports. Totally free. Rockin' stuff."
"It was very thorough and free. I am now very informed as to whether or not I would like to buy this vehicle."
VehicleHistory.com is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews