venture direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend venture direct

How would you rate venture direct ?

"Three months and no order"
"This is nothing short of a scam! Ordered a mobile phone on the basis that it would be delivered within 6-8 days. 20+ days later I have not received it. Had one email saying that it would arrive 6-8 days after it was dispatched from the warehouse - this is not the same. I have emailed them 6 times and told them to cancel the phone using the email address they sent from which is the same email on the website and in their terms and conditions but have had no response. I have called the telephone number on the website (and in the terms and conditions) and got an automated service that puts you in a queue and then cuts you off after 1 minute. Did this several times. Used the chat service and told them what the problem was, I then waited over half an hour for a response but got none. All this time it told me I was number 2 in the queue. Have now asked my credit card company to recover the money. All this has wasted a lot of my time. DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!"
"I have had the worst experience since I have been shopping on line. Ordered a couple of gear s3 watches for Xmas. Over a month before Xmas. Well I didn't receive my goods. Plus I'm still waiting for a refund. I've had to involve my bank. To retrieve my full amount. Check out the the review on and you'll see the same story over and over.. Wish I did my research first.."
venture direct is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews