Verisure UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verisure UK

Tell us how Verisure UK made you happy
Verisure Business system

I spoke to verisure UK in December 2019 arranged a date to come and do the survey for our business to see if they can provide system which is compatible with our needs. Verisure Company Rep came on time, I advised him we have got currency exchange within the premises so we need grade 2 system or above system. He looked everything and said yes we can supply you something which is find for your business and offered me a deal.He was praising his system so much saying its NSI gold so you wont have any issue. I advise to them i have contract with secom where i will have to give them a month notice. After 2 weeks down the line sales guy from contact centre rang me saying we can offer you even better deal, At that point i accepted the deal and arrange a date for the installation and cancelled my existing supplier contract. I arranged the install date in such a way so in that time period my secom contract would end as well and the new contract with Verisure starts. I paid £100 deposit to secure the installation datr.
Now here comes the installation date. The installer came and started opening the boxes to install. After 15 min he got someone from the head office to monitor his work, As soon as he came and notice we have currency exchange and he started making calls. After 10 mins he came to me and said sorry we cannot install the system as your insurance of currency exchange will not cover if we were to install this system !!!! I explain to him i have cancelled my Alarm from tomorrow and if you dont install it, i will not have any alarm from tomorrow and i wont be covered under my insurance. He said the system you need for your insurance should be grade 2 or above. when i mentioned about sale, he advised that the sales rep had lied to you and we cannot install system.

I was fuming as my business was at risk. When i spoke to Secom they said we cannot reactivate the alarm as the cancellation process has gone through and we will have to treat you as new customer and it can take upto 3 weeks.

It has been a week and i have not got even my deposit back and not heard from them at all. No apologies letter nothing. I will make sure I will recover every penny when my alarm is back up and running and the in-convince and the stress which you have caused us.
For any businesses, please be aware of these liers who will come to your door and try and sell you something which is a complete lie. After investing, i even found out that the alarm is not NSI gold, neither it is grade 2 system nor it has level 1 police response.

NO No NO for Business.
Verisure Business system

I spoke to verisure in December 2019 arranged a date to come and do the survey for our business to see if they can provide system which is compatible with our needs. Verisure Company Rep came on time, I advised him we have got currency exchange within the premises so we need grade 2 system or above system. He looked everything and said yes we can supply you something which is find for your business and offered me a deal.He was praising his system so much saying its NSI gold so you wont have any issue. I advise to them i have contract with secom where i will have to give them a month notice. After 2 weeks down the line sales guy from contact centre rang me saying we can offer you even better deal, At that point i accepted the deal and arrange a date for the installation and cancelled my existing supplier contract. I arranged the install date in such a way so in that time period my secom contract would end as well and the new contract with Verisure starts. I paid £100 deposit to secure the installation datr.

NO No NO for Business.
Been with Verisure for 3 years and can’t fault there care. My only complaint is the quality of camera they use with is very poor visual quality and photos and videos are blurred.
Sales staff are liars, equipment is cheap, not monitored and not linked to the police
I have been amazed by the speed with which they contact me after a false alarm. Truly feel safer now.
Fab system, easy to understand. Great guy, Connor Walters who then brought along Dan (he's new and training). Couldn't fault them. The knowledge, the system, the thoroughness. The system is practically "bullet proof" and I feel much safer day and night. Thank you Connor - you're a diamond. I would employ you in my business - great representative.
Excellent service and state-of-the-art security system for my home. Clean install, wireless and 24 hours Monitored Response Guard service. I don't know any other security company that offers this at such a low price.
Verisure UK is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews