Vertical Panel Saw Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vertical Panel Saw

How would you rate Vertical Panel Saw ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Unfortunately, a http://www.verticalpanelsaw.co.uk/ client

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vertical Panel Saw in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Unfortunately, A Http://www.verticalpanelsaw.co.uk/ Client
Unverified Reviewer
"Vertical cutting machine is not at all as described in the description. Practically we only use the "TS 55 R Plunge-cut saw" and the vertical cutting system is the piece of furniture. "TS 55 R Plunge-cut saw" can be purchased from ScreewFix for £ 389.99. The rest of the money is unjustified. If you apply for funding, be very careful about the contractual terms. Basically, they know exactly the product and take all precautions. You can not sell it, you can not get it back. You have two options: you pay or continue with your contract and pay a fabulous amount for something that actually costs up to £ 400. I will contact a lawyer and I will keep you informed."
Radum
"Avoid The Sagetech panel saw is rubbish, I bought Zapkut ZM, after 5 sheets you need to re-calibrate the machine , never cut perfect square, anyone interested I can show pictures and video. Do not do my mistake, do not by this machine . All the machine is like home made. Radu?"
Radum