Very nice eshop Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Very nice eshop

Tell us how Very nice eshop made you happy

"Very good experience"
Are you Very nice eshop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This people they are lying or liars ok first of all they say free shipping and ha thts wht they get u they only send u one pair of shoes and then when u r aski g question s were is the other one they don't answer back and here me clear ok don't buy nothing from here ok they send u emails saying u got both pair of the merchandise and they just send u one . And they send u emails saying u got both now pay or else we r taking u to court or else they threaten you to pay for something u don't have , Bonanza is behind all this is scary ok but I won't let then intemidamy u shouldn't buy things from this website is the first time this happened to me . If u come across this cute hello kitty shoes with lights don't buy them or they to get involved with this website horrible they r trying to get money from me tht I on,y got the white shoes paypal give them time to answer back they didn't now they want me to pay for something I don't have 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡"
"Im very happy"
Very nice eshop is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access