Veterans First Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Veterans First

How would you rate Veterans First ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Veterans First in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"MY WIFE AND I WERE ATTEMPTING TO BY A HOME THRU QUICKEN LOAN VA FINANCING, THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE, THE SELLERS WERE GETTING ANXIOUS AND READY TO PULL OUT, I CONTACTED VETERANS FIRST, SPOKE TO JORDAN CARDY AND THIS AGENT ASSURED ME THAT HE COULD MAKE THE DEAL IN 10 DAYS, AND KNOW THAT HE DID WITH KNOWLEDGE AND INTEGRITY. HIS PROFESSIONALISM WAS AMAZING THIS GUY IS AN EXPERT IN V.A. AFFAIRS HE WILL GET THE JOB DONE."
Veterans First is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews