Vhair Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vhair
11AM
11AM

How would you rate Vhair ?

"This extension looks so real,remy hair extensions, Easy to put on. I was planning to wear it on weekend or occasionally. Now I changed my mind. I'll wear it everyday coz it looks perfect on me~!"
"The hair is real remy hair,These extensions are so natural looking. They curl and straighten just like my hair. They are so silky soft, and blend so well within my hair. The clips are easy to put in, and stay put even during brushing."
Vhair is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!