videforex.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend videforex.com

Tell us how videforex.com made you happy
They won’t give you your money! They will find every and every excuse not to process a withdrawal! I truly hope the site crashes and they all go to maximum security prison!
They stole my money. When I attempted a $50 withdrawal, took a few days, but I got it. I attempted to get the rest of my money…no such luck. I’ve been waiting on them to “approve” my $600 withdrawal for about 2-3 weeks now. And suddenly the website has disappeared and my login isn’t working on the “Videforex.io” site. Lucky me.
This is a total FRAUD! You can make a deposit at any time, but withdrawal is not possible! When you ask for your money, things go awry. Thank goodness I have been able to get my money back from them. If you need help getting your money back from them, contact aramezglobal .com. They are very reliable.
DO NOT USE THIS BROKER! I’VE BEEN IN DISPUTE WITH THEM FOR ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE THEY KEEP CANCELLING MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST! THEY SAID I HAD TO TURN OVER REFERRAL DEPOSITS BUT TOLD ME BEFORE I ACCEPTED THE REFERRALS THAT I WOULDNT HAVE TO DO THAT. THEY THREATENED TO REMOVE THE REFERRAL COMMISSIONS IF I WANTED TO PROCEED WITH THE WITHDRAWAL AND I SAID PLEASE DO SO AND PROCESS MY DEPOSIT AND THEY STOPPED RESPONDING. MY ACCOUNT IS SIZABLE! UNLESS YOU LIKE NOT HAVING ACCESS TO YOUR OWN MONEY, DO NOT USE THIS BROKER AND DO NOT REFER ANYONE TO USE THIS BROKER! I EVEN FORWARDED THEIR OWN EMAILS WHERE THEY CONTRADICTED THEMSELVES AND THEY’RE IGNORING IT!
videforex.com is rated 1.0 based on 4 reviews