Vigor and Whim Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Vigor and Whim

Tell us how Vigor and Whim made you happy

"No existant customer service. Placed an order almost 2 weeks ago, emailed twice, no response."
Are you Vigor and Whim? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As others have said: SCAM... stay away. Ordered my son's main Christmas gift here, some prints. They sent me a Canada Post tracking # which went to a valid CP site but it said package not received, then after a week simply a wanting about the strike. However, when I called after not receiving order for a month, CP said they never received a package to send. There is NO phone number to call on order nor on their website and they won't return emails when you complain."
"I tried contacting this company more than 10 times and no response! I will never order from them again. I will send the item back as a result of this when it arrives. Horrible customer service!!!"
"Bought a 4-piece canvas, they gave me a Real Madrid poster. I've sent them emails with no response to try and correct the order. Vigor and Whim are terrible money grabbers."
"Nice and thick, quality canvas. Love the wine design for my cellar."
"Ordered a wave 5 piece canvas. Great quality, albeit shipping was a bit slow. They told me that it's print on demand, so that's why. Will get again at some point for another room."
Vigor and Whim is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews