Vigor and Whim Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Vigor and Whim

Tell us how Vigor and Whim made you happy

"I tried contacting this company more than 10 times and no response! I will never order from them again. I will send the item back as a result of this when it arrives. Horrible customer service!!!"
Are you Vigor and Whim? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Vigor and Whim receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Bought a 4-piece canvas, they gave me a Real Madrid poster. I've sent them emails with no response to try and correct the order. Vigor and Whim are terrible money grabbers."
"Nice and thick, quality canvas. Love the wine design for my cellar."
"Ordered a wave 5 piece canvas. Great quality, albeit shipping was a bit slow. They told me that it's print on demand, so that's why. Will get again at some point for another room."
Vigor and Whim is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews