viking-direct.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend viking-direct.co.uk

Tell us how viking-direct.co.uk made you happy
Very annoying and unprofessional customer services. They have been chasing for the payment to me which is already paid. Before I pay I requested a copy invoice at least 10 times. I spoke to the customer team, chatted online and finally, I get a link for the invoice and paid within 2 working days. After I paid and emailed them proof of payment, they sent the debt to the legal team. I spoke to the legal team and explained everything, and they said everything is ok and they will contact Viking and if needed they will come back. However legal team never came back and I got an email from Viking today the bill is not not yet paid. What kind of genious work in Viking I am really wondering.
ordered 2 x computer monitors on 17/01 which were needed urgently. Still not delivered by 29/01. Have chased several times and was promised delivery last Friday - since then have heard nothing! No phone number to call so have to cope with slow live chat everytime! NOT IMPRESSED! Was then contacted via social media, was still waiting 6 hours later to hear back from someone. Got sick of waiting and called them on (0844 4123435 if anyone else needs it) to be told there's a 44 working hour delay to get a call back...to talk about the items you ordered 2 weeks ago 🙀😆💤
viking-direct.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews