Villa of the woodlands Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Villa of the woodlands

How would you rate Villa of the woodlands ?

"The property manager named Jan Carson attempted to extort money from section 8 recipients. She told lies to Hud about me in order to get me kicked out of the Section 8 program. She is very prejudice and shouldn't be allowed 2 work with Human beings. Also Villa of the Woodlands was loaded with Cockroaches when I first got there. I cleaned all of that mess out then Jan Carson tried 2 start her mess with me because she was jealous of me because my unit looked better and smelled fresher and cleaner than hers. I would"nt recommend it 2 anyone. She and the maintenance staff go through tenants apartments once they leave and she takes their stuff and will try 2 mess up their credit. She is a low down ratchet rat."
Villa of the woodlands is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews