Virgin mobile Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Virgin mobile

Tell us how Virgin mobile made you happy

"Switched my plan over to a new one which was cheaper with more internet. it took around 5 minutes very pleased."
Are you Virgin mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they send us a free Simcard with the TV package and never been used as we did Not need it, after a while I checked my the credit report and showing miss payment of £18 for virgin mobile !!!!! was shocked thought somebody used my details, but when I called them it was the free sim they sent, I raised a dispute with them but nothing happened as every time I call i got answer by somebody in India or Canada or whatever,, after all this they made me pay for something i didnt use,, My advice AVOID AVOID AVOID"
Virgin mobile is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access