Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training
Read Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy
From my CBT right through to passing my Mod 2 the staff at Vision have been excellent. I had not ridden a bike for almost 30 years and was coached with patience to a Mod 2 pass in just over 4 months. Big thanks to all, especially Pam and Paul. Thoroughly recommend Vision to any new (Or old) riders.
I passed my Mod 2 for my full licence today after some excellent tuition from Paul. Really appreciate the superb teaching, advice and service from everyone here - toyally recommend.
Absolutely professional from the outset, instructors are relaxed and put you at ease,special thanks to Pam in admin who was great with sorting out lessons around my shift work and a massive thanks to Paul for getting me through my mod1 and mod2,thanks all at vision, my Christmas just got better.
Just wanted to say thank you to Vision and their trainers. Did my CBT with them. Complete novice. Spent most of the day with Andy. He did an excellent job of getting the course content and training over to us. Can't fault the training given. Looking forward to returning to do my full license in the future. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for motorbike training.
Great service provided by Vision, my first time on a bike and I was made to feel very comfortable, thanks again!
would like to thank Pam Dane and Paul on the great service and training I received at vision I past both test 1st time very happy and would highly recommend them thanks Phil Wallis
Pam was brilliant at organising my training and tests. She also gave me good advice. Paul was a great Instructor. He taught me techniques which enabled me to pass. He was patient and honest about my faults. I passed both Mod 1 and Mod 2 first time quickly! Happy man!
Super clear instructions from the guys up at St Albans training centre. I was taken out on the road by 'Dane' whos clear and professional teaching saw me and the other student confidently get up to speed with all the exercises.

Will most certainly be using this service again to take further licenses!
Experienced instructors and friendly staff. I highly recommend!
I travelled almost two hours up from Surrey to St Albans to do my CBT training with these guys because of the good things I heard about them. And everything I heard was true. From the moment I arrived they were genuinely warm and welcoming, and the atmosphere was really friendly, relaxed and yet extremely well organised. The training itself was top notch. What really stood out for me was that they treated everyone as individuals, and tailored their training to each person's ability. As someone who is a very slow learner, and lacks confidence I was really grateful for this. I learnt so much on the day and really enjoyed my training with these guys. I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of doing any form of motorcycle training to book through Vision, no matter how far away you live. You won't regret it for a moment. Thank you for everything to the guys at Vision motorcycle training!
Decided to take my DAS whit Vision because of the flexibility and very competitive prices. A very well structured program takes you to riding and getting used to the bike and gradually builds up your slow riding skills then high speed. Towards the end focused Mod1 preparation and in a blink of a eye you're on the Mod2 test! Very smooth learning experience! All the instructors are very knowledgeable and pace the lessons adequately to each student pace. Paul has been my main instructor and sometimes even forget you're in a class as they put you at ease and ends up being just a ride!
Finally Pam has every background activity like booking classes and finding impossible test slots spot on!

I couldn't recommend Vision more!
Brilliant team, really well organised, really helpful and very experienced and quality team. I completed CBT through to A with Vision and highly recommend them. Paul, Dale and of course Pam in the office all very knowledgeable and great at explaining the technical and practical sides of riding.
5 star service all round from booking to CBT day, fantastic introduction to motorcycling, will definitely be using vision to obtain a full license.
These guys from St Albans are the greatest !!! They are very helpful, fun, professional, and very organized. I'm a lucky man to have this CBT with them. I've learned a lot. I'm a better driver from now. Thank you very much for all !!!

Jose Salles
I completed my CBT on 11th July 2020 with Dane as the lead instructor.
The course was very well explained and the practical training was designed in such a way that cerebrally it was very easy to understand why you needed to to things in a certain way to be riding safely.
I really really enjoyed the education and appreciated the instruction technique.
I completed my CBT with John and my DAS with the Paul, fantastic service from start to finish.
Pam is amazing always on the ball and gets back to you fast. The instructors are very friendly and I loved how they went about the learning process. I highly recommend this company. Thanks again to all the team.
Excellent, so glad I had a lesson with Vision. Having been involved in a collision and had my bike written off, I wanted to see how so felt back on the bike. John was excellent - encouraging, reassuring, gave good advice and also took me on a good variety of roads. I enjoyed riding the Suzuki SV as it handled well, and it the ride was definitely value for money. Pam who I booked with was also great - friendly, reassuring, and gave info/answered questions. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent, so glad I had a lesson with Vision. Having been involved in a collision and had my bike written off, I wanted to see how I felt back on a motorbike. John was excellent - encouraging, reassuring, gave good advice and also took me on a good variety of roads. I enjoyed riding the Suzuki SV as it handled well, and the ride was definitely value for money. Pam who arranged the lesson for me was also great - friendly, reassuring, and willing to provide information/answer questions. Would definitely recommend!
Pam and her team of instructors were first class from Paul who was my main instructor and during this virus Dane took over Carm and collected made me feel Safe thank you vision
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.93 based on 175 reviews