Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

01256 630380

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
quick delivery
Does what it says on the tin. πŸ˜ƒ very pleased as I have used other products, but this one really works. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I looked at the glowing reviews before ordering and wasn't disappointed. Very impressed, both with the product and with the service I received.
Brilliant job done with cream on pvc and no odour
This cleaning product is really really good i have used it on our stainless steel sink and on the caravan and both times we have been really impressed by the finish they both finished with such a shine and it feels like there is a protective skin on both items .So were are well pleased with our purchase of Vistal cleaning power R Lupton
I really can’t believe how brilliant this product is! Used it on my kettle, toaster, oven glass, cutlery and kitchen cupboard handles - amazing!!
very good product got it for my faded motor home and worked well
Fantastic cleaning product. Used on upvc windows and I was stopped by a random passer by who asked what the product was so that they could buy some.
Magic on my vintage Dualit toaster, nothing else would clean it properly - almost looks as good as new! Great product, easy to use and no horrid chemical smell. Prompt delivery too.
Excellent product, did exactly what it promised to do!
Arrived within a couple of days.
Excellent, It covers a lot more area than I expected. I have no hesitation in recommend its use on a yacht.
The best cleaning product I've ever used. Used it to remove a black mark from my caravan. All previous products used didn't touch it. Visual removed it with little effort. Brilliant.
This product managed to clean about 3 years of neglect from the sides of my motorhome in an afternoon Easy to use and almost immediate improvment in condition I should have had this product during The Covid Lockdown but glad I purchased it recently
Does exactly as it says on the tin. Whilst not cheap I can see this tub doing my motorhome 3 or 4 times over.
Easy to order delivered on time
Rubbish waste of money not what was showing on advertisement
A very smooth paste did remove most of the marks from our cupboards but not completely.
Bought to clean the caravan. Although it does remove black marks and cleans up the white surrounds to lockers it does leave a horrible white haze on my grey caravan so I will not be using it on a regular basis. Also bought it to get rid of dried on pigeon droppings but found a much better product that was designed to remove spider and bird droppings. It is also very expensive for what it is. I will not be recommending this product to my friends.
Amazed at the effectiveness of this product. It does exactly what it says on the tin
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.75 based on 114 reviews