VitaminBay Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend VitaminBay

How would you rate VitaminBay?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Audrey Lim

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VitaminBay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Audrey Lim
"I have made two orders from them and both times from order to delivery I had a very long wait. The second time I didn’t get my email confirmation about delivery for many days, so I emailed & left a message on the answer phone, I got no reply from both. Once I got my delivery there where two ideas damaged, one the package was open, the other was damaged. I emailed & left a message on the answer phone again, as before I had no reply. This was very disappointing as health foods are expensive. I will not shop here again."
VitaminBay is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews