VitaminBay Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend VitaminBay

How would you rate VitaminBay ?

"I have made two orders from them and both times from order to delivery I had a very long wait. The second time I didn’t get my email confirmation about delivery for many days, so I emailed & left a message on the answer phone, I got no reply from both. Once I got my delivery there where two ideas damaged, one the package was open, the other was damaged. I emailed & left a message on the answer phone again, as before I had no reply. This was very disappointing as health foods are expensive. I will not shop here again."
VitaminBay is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews