VitaminBay Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does VitaminBay deliver?

How can I contact VitaminBay?
Click Here

Tell us how VitaminBay made you happy

"Great service and very competitive prices. Have used them multiple times. Received orders well packaged and happy with my products. Will continue to use and have recommended to friends and family."
Are you VitaminBay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have made two orders from them and both times from order to delivery I had a very long wait. The second time I didn’t get my email confirmation about delivery for many days, so I emailed & left a message on the answer phone, I got no reply from both. Once I got my delivery there where two ideas damaged, one the package was open, the other was damaged. I emailed & left a message on the answer phone again, as before I had no reply. This was very disappointing as health foods are expensive. I will not shop here again."
VitaminBay is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews