RobKellerMD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RobKellerMD
"We absolutely love the products and my husband lost 13lbs using the PEC in the first month! Another benefit for him is that heartburn that he used to get regularly, has almost vanished with the use of both probiotics and PEC."
"I love your product and use it everyday it's very convenient to have the autoshipping"
"OGF I TRULY BELIEVE THAT OGF IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR WELLBEING. I Have been taking this amazing GLUTATHIONE formula for over 2 years now, my husband for about a year. We will take this for the rest of our lives!! More energy and vitality and a very healthy liver!!! Thank you Robert Keller. Andrea"
"I use the OGF and the GRB...excellent products! "Thank You" for caring on Dr. Keller's legacy!! :)"
"Dr.Keller's products are very good. The convenience of online automatic shipping keeps us stocked up. There have been times when I have needed to cancel a shipment or upgrade the payment method and the Customer Service has been easy and cooperative. I am very please with the results all around. Thank you!"
"I've been using the OGF for several years now. I started using it for increased energy levels. After 4 months I noticed allergies were greatly reduced, and the crippling pain (arthritis) in my hands due to over 25 years as a hair stylist was GONE. I stopped taking OGF a few times because of finances, and each time the pain/ swelling began to return. I can't afford NOT to take this supplement!"
"Rob Keller was a truly good and noble man. A rarity in today's age. I did a lot of research on him some years ago. He was motivated by a sincere desire to improve quality of life. I got "tennis elbow" some months ago. I do a lot of cleaning for jobs, so I thought "now I've had it!" I know how it happened too. I strained my arm repeatedly by carrying heavy containers of water from supermarket into car at one time, using one arm, a few months back. I did it rather carelessly too, (turning down offers of help) " No thanks. This is good exercise for my arm ". But one day...Owww... my elbow was really sore, and it was ongoing.... I looked up "tennis elbow'...yes sure enough, exactly those symptoms. Prognosis didn't look that great longterm, either..Oh dear. Started on Rob KellerMD (because I already knew they act really well as antioxidant/anti inflammatory) About 4 mths later, not thinking about it anymore, One day - Hey! my elbow feels normal again!!!! That's right. My elbow is back to normal. And I'm 62."
"The Glutathione formula is an excellent product and I have been taking it for 10 years. I feel that my health is in excellent condition due to this product. The cost is reasonable and I receive my automatic delivery every moth with no problems."
"great improvement in digestion"
"Ever since I started taking this product I have had very good health. I also eat well, get exercise every day and work hard1"
"I have been taking his products for eleven yeaR's and will take them the rest of my life. I believe glutathione is that important to our health."
"I turned my skepticism into curiosity and took a serious look at Rob Keller MD. The harder I looked the better they looked. My lifestyle has always been in the "Throttle Up" mode....from years of racing Motocross, to Heli Skiing, to 40+ years of Martial Arts: Judo, Muay Thai and my favorite: Tae Kwon Do. That lifestyle comes with aches and pains, especially after major back surgery in 2007 from a series of prior Motocross accidents....that surgery included Titanium Pins and Screws. My back and left hip pain were always off the chart! Pathetically, I learned to live with it....and then I learned about "OGF" from my good friend, Bruce, on a simple phone call. As the call ended, I got out of my car and walked into a scheduled appointment with a Surgeon to discuss my left hip surgery, for a second time, and to review my options, which were minimal.....Metal on Metal or Plastic on Ceramic. Not Fun! That day in mid October, 2018 I ordered "OGF" and have been on this AMAZING Supplement for a little over a month and a half. The "Hip Pain" has diminished from a 10 to a 3 and some days a 2, which is very manageable. Reducing the inflammation is key! I cancelled the Hip Surgery!!!! Thank you Rob Keller MD for giving me back my life!!!! This will be a "Very" Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! Gary B."
"Twelve years ago I had a good friend call me and during the conversation he asked me how I was feeling. I related that I had little energy, severe joint pain and problems remembering who I even got out of bed! He told me that he knew of a product.that had helped a lot of people and sent me one weeks worth. I was shocked that in three days I started to get my energy back. In two weeks, the pain was gone and my mental clarity was returning. That was twelve years ago. I have not missed one day of taking Dr. Keller's wonderful product! And i share it with anyone who has an issue like I did!"
"I have been taking Dr. Rob Keller's Glutathione formula for over 20 years. I had been diagnosed with Hepatitis C following a blood transfusion during surgery in 1978. I took glutathione for at least the last 20 years of my infecion. I know this formula boosted by immune system over the many years I was infected with Hep C because during that time I developed several non-melanoma skin cancers and they always responded to the glutathione. If I upped the dosage, these lesions dried up and disappeared. So I knew my immune system was being enhanced by the glutathione. I am quite sure that it was a critical part of my remaining reasonably healthy throughout my illness. I was cured of Hep C in 2015 and still take Dr. Rob Keller's formulation to boost my immune system, which has been compromised by so many years of a chronic infection. Glutathione is a very difficult substance for the body to absorb, but Dr. Rob Keller's unique formulation is the key to its working so well."
"Awesome glutathione that I have it every month..can't do without and I'm also a member"
"I had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Keller and he and his products are without peer."
RobKellerMD is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews