www.vividlogodesign.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.vividlogodesign.com/

Tell us how www.vividlogodesign.com/ made you happy
The logo we got from Vivid Logo Design won the office vote, and it is now our official logo! That is definitely an impressive achievement.

Well, we all like the logo I got from Vivid Logo Design, but I still had a couple of issues with them. Their communication was not good enough and customer support was not okay in the start but when I complained their Sales Rep, they took me seriously and resolve the issue very next day.

I worked directly with the designer. With the cheapest package, I didn’t get to choose my own designer, but I did pay a little extra to get one of the top designers, and I think that was a wise investment.

Vivid Logo Design offers a variety of other design services, including web design, t-shirt design, business cards, flyers, and more.
Posted 1 hour ago
Working with Vivid Logo Design was fast, simple, easy and economical. From the outset, the team was responsive to capturing my initial design ideas to implementing each of my revision requests. I never felt rushed to make a decision. I love what they came up with and could not be more pleased. I believe Vivid Logo Design is a perfect solution for individuals, small businesses and even large. They have packages to suit your individual needs.
Very professional and organized. Vivid Logo Design helped me with some of my issues as I was starting to get into social media. They have a great overall strategy that she shares, and I’ll be implementing it!
www.vividlogodesign.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews