VivWigs Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend VivWigs

How would you rate VivWigs ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VivWigs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company is a scam they are from China, they will not give you back you money and the wig I had was nothing like the picture. Please don’t buy from them."
"Unkown to the customer the wig is a replica, not an original, which is made in China but website is UK based giving impression it is a UK company. Wig is a very poor replica, does not match the website photo & is not fit for purpose. The company, as I have found out, do not refund the money. Unless you want a wig that would look fine in a circus - avoid!!!"
VivWigs is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews