www.voldi.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.voldi.co.uk

Tell us how www.voldi.co.uk made you happy
I had been looking on the Autotrader website for a Peugeot 208 and found one for sale by Voldi. I contacted Matt who brought the car to my home . After looking around the car Matt handed me the keys and invited me to go on a solo test drive. The car drove like new and I bought the car. Matt has an eye for quality used cars and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good car.
Smashing chap Matt is.I collected him from my nearest train station and took him back with me He did the paperwork/laptop input very quickly
all the time answering anything I asked and monies were transferred within minutes!
Would 100% use his service again
From the very first contact with Matt from Voldi I felt comfortable I would get the right car for my daughter. I told Matt what we were after & left it with him. He came back with a better spec'd car & a much better colour than my daughter had requested. Car was fully serviced & valeted when we collected it & even got a bottle of bubbly for my daughter. Matt even honoured the warranty when we had a small issue with the aircon. Matt has years of experience in the car sales business so can negotiate what's required etc. I have no problem highly recommend Matt to find you the right car.
Thanks again for a hassle free great car buying experience
www.voldi.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews