VouchedFor Reviews

Telephone
Read VouchedFor Reviews

enquiries@vouchedfor.co.uk

VouchedFor Ltd. 8 Waldegrave Road

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy
Very strict criteria when clients don't call you, no leeway if you've had a poor lead. Poor customer service. Very disappointing company to deal with.
Louis Brandt Wilkinson and Butler
Professional , Efficient,Helpul 10 out of 10
Used a financial advisor suggested by VouchedFor. Very helpful and good service, and didn't push paid for consultation at all.
Extremely quick turnaround. I had an email from the type of advisor I was looking for almost immediately. A few email exchanges established what help I need and how to take things forward. While my issue has not been solved yet, it was a big help to find someone capable from a reputable firm so quickly. Cannot fault the service.
Very professional service offered
Excellent speedy response
Quick response
As we had only recently moved back to the UK after living in France for 12 years we found that the well known Insurance/high street names were unable to help us. It took only moments for VouchedFor to put us in touch with a professional company that was able to help us.
The mortgage advisor that I found on VouchedFor was outstanding. We had real difficulties getting a mortgage as we were in our first year of trading as a limited company, but Jennifer Yates at Mortgages Made Simple just kept at it until she found a way. She got us the mortgage and we are completing the house purchase next week. We were really pleased with VouchedFor for helping us find Jennifer and for showing all the impartial reviews of previous customers. Also, I forgot to cash in my £25 voucher against my payment to the mortgage advisor, but they credited my account directly once I sent them the receipt. They were very helpful, friendly and efficient in sorting that out. Would highly recommend.
It was simple and easy to use. The contact I found through VouchedFor help me immeasurably
Gave me confidence to try the service as it has already been vetted
It gave me the confidence to go ahead with the project feeling i was going to be contacted by professional agents who i could check against past results.
Found the service easy to use and found a decent IFA in my area with ease backed up by others reviews. Very happy.
It provided reassurance when choosing an independent financial advisor.
Put me in touch with a pensions advisor who helped a great deal
I found a very reasonable and local accountant who responded to my enquiry very quickly and using this website meant i wasn't trawling thru the yellow pages (online) to discuss my needs. He rang me.
the information and reviews on VouchedFor helped in our decision on choosing an independent financial advisor
I got put in touch with a Financial Adviser
Very quick and efficient response
Useful portal for finding and making contact with professionals in various fields, with the benefit of verified user reviews.
I, as someone first looking to save modestly for retirement and later when I became self-employed on a small scale, have employed the services of a financial advisor and an accountant with great results.
Most of the people I contacted in the process of selecting these two impressed - the site makes it easy to feed back on this (or if they don't).
I will always use VouchedFor in future when looking for finance professionals.
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews