Vova Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Vova

Tell us how Vova made you happy

"I asked for a refund for an item that I paid but was out of stock about a week ago,and the support didn’t send anything till now.they said financial department is rewinding my refund..like what??the item was f out of stock and they took my money,tf"
Are you Vova? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Pour quoi je peux pas finalisée mes commande"
"Acabo de comprar varias cosas en Vova y estoy muy contenta. Los precios son increíbles y el sevicio post venta muy bueno."
"Très chouette bcp de choix, mais pas tj facile que les taille conviennent en chaussures. Prix très attractif"
"They are quick with refunding and very accommodating. I had to complain once because I had to pay a large amount at the post office to get my parcel, and they refunded me for parcels to still arrive and told me to keep the products as well. Their prices are very affordable."
Vova is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access