Walgreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Walgreens
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Walgreens made you happy

"They had a certain product for cheaper than retail price and the shipping was free. Making online shopping that much more enjoyable."
Are you Walgreens? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Walgreens receives. Reply Free
"Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Couldn't seem to find what I was looking for until they pointed it our for me very politely :)"
"Good deals ordering photo prints. Super easy to use and my prints we're ready in about an hour at my local Walgreens. I signed up for Express pay, and I was in and out of the store in five minutes."
"They were so knowledgeable about the product I was looking for."
"Very easy to order on line. You can pick up ypur merchandise at the store or have it shipped. There are specials on the website that are not avaliable at the store. Free shipping available."
"yes , workers are very helpful & friendly."
"Extra Savings in-store."
"They were kind. They helped find what i was looking for. I found my product and paid within 10 minutes time. I was happy with the product. It was a good shopping experience."
"Purchased a canvas picture. The quality was outstanding and above expectations."
"Has my pop I drink"