Wall Street English Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English
Read Wall Street English Reviews
I love my WSE course!!!
Great! It's a really good way of learning English. Fun and engaging because you watch a TV series.
I feel comfortable and more confident in speaking and writing after learning English in WSE.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 5 months ago
I enjoyed every moment of my visit to the center. The mentors are awesome and I enjoy doing conversations in English. All the best for WSE.
(Jakarta Pacific Place) - Posted 5 months ago
All of the employees of WSE Parkson Hùng Vương are really friendly, outgoing, and helpful that support me every single time I need their help or answer my questions as soon as possible. I really love talkin with them.
(Ho Chi Minh Hung Vuong) - Posted 5 months ago
Mi experiencia hasta el momento es bastante agradable, es un sistema que te permite aprender desde casa, en tus tiempos libres y a tu ritmo. Además me gusta que los Encounters sean en grupos porque así puedes interactuar con más personas que también están aprendiendo y mejorar en conjunto.
(Wall Street English Lima El Polo) - Posted 6 months ago
I can get a lot of knowledge not only in English but aslo in communicative skills and others by joining the social classes, complementary classes and events. Because of WSE's teaching methods and flexible schedule, I don't need to worry about anything. Futhermore, the teachers and the students are so supportive of the students' learning.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 6 months ago
Excelente academia, todos los teachers son excelentes y super simpáticos.
(Wall Street English Buenos Aires Barrio Norte) - Posted 6 months ago
Es el mejor instituto de Inglés donde he estado. Tienen excelentes profesores y una excelente metodología, en realidad son muy buenos enseñando Inglés.
(Wall Street English Lima Corpac) - Posted 6 months ago
He notado una mejoría significativa en mi inglés, tanto pronunciación, fluidez y vocabulario.
(Wall Street English Lima Corpac) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you guys for supporting me allong my English journey Without your help l will never be where l am at the time
(Wall Street English Casablanca) - Posted 6 months ago
Je suis très satisfait de la pédagogie et de l l'équipe qui fait preuve de compétence et de très bon relationnel, encourageant l apprenant dans son apprentissage. Wall street a su très bien s'adapter avec les contraintes covid19 relatifs au distanciel. Merci à vous.
(Wall Street English Casablanca) - Posted 6 months ago
It's a really good method for learning English with a mix of self-study activities that you can do from home in your spare time and then small classes with teachers. You can do it all online at the moment, as most of the schools are closed, so it's very flexible. There's even a cool TV series that you watch to help you learn English! It's much better than just trying to learn English on your own, as there's a lot of support and motivation.
Great!