Wanderer Games Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wanderer Games

How would you rate Wanderer Games ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Owain Morgan Clark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wanderer Games in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Owain Morgan Clark
"I find these guys hiding on Amazon. Surprised they don't have a official page some where. There models never seem to turn up on a google shop search. So it was lucky I found them. They a good selection of obscure models for some of the games I play and I was able to get a good selection at the RRP, where as alot of sellers are taking advantage of limited supply and doubling or more the prices. Service is good, not had a problem yet and have made around 5 separate orders (maybe more). Delivery has been fast. Thanks!"
Wanderer Games is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews