want driving scholl Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend want driving scholl

How would you rate want driving scholl ?

"Instructor Jude is a liar, rude and very unprofessional. While you are driving he is more interested in his phone. This company doesn't even care that his instructor breaking a law. When you are driving he even treats you. I felt so uncomfortable with him, while I was driving. Try to change instructor, first response, we don't have any instructors. When I was calling and try to get back my money, then Management team sends poorly email- there is no any chance gets money back, but we can change you an instructor, who never have a time. The unprofessional, liar is John McDonald. I got one email from John McDonald, seems he has no idea, what is law and what is personal responsibility and really don't care about new drivers. Horrible customer service This company even makes you feel you guilty because you working and you can get to lesson at 9 am. Please STAY AWAY FROM LIARS, THIEVES, AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE. I am still fighting to get back my money."
want driving scholl is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews