Want That Trend Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Want That Trend
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Want That Trend made you happy

"I ordered my son a toy car that drives up the wall November 2,2018. Here it is January 13th and I still have not received my son's Christmas gift that's already been paid for. I've emailed them , they replied back with $2.95 being placed on my debt card and said no refunds on my order that I still have not received. Tracking number is not trackable !!!! I have left numerous emails and comments on their Facebook page. After commenting on about 3 things they BLOCKED ME !!!!! BEWARE , Save your money because you will just be donating to them other wise. There is a phone number but NO ONE TO TALK TO... They tell you to email. I'm gonna call my bank in the morning and file a fraud report. At this time Christmas was a month ago. I ordered from Wish.com and received my son's coat already. And we all know how long it takes for wish to deliver.... There has to be something done about this company. If I could give no stars I would !!!!!"
Are you Want That Trend? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lousy never received"
"I ordered cookie rollers weeks before xmas! It’s Jan 5 ?? Nothing..they tell me it’s on the way send me a shipping number! Well says nothing! I think this place is a scam n would not advise anyone to buy from them ! It wasn’t cheap either! Then they said we can give you a 2.00 refund?? Seriously!! Try 40.00 ! Embarrassing when I had no gift to give my mother in law thanks to Trend Beware"
"Still have yet to receive Christmas gifts that where ordered in November! Never again!"
"Never recieved my order."
"Bought two dresses in the sale recently. They arrived really quickly and I've been getting lots of compliments at work! The fabric is lovely and soft with a bit of stretch"
"Great customer service, very fair and nice dresses, but order a size bigger than what you are as come up a bit small."
"Love this shop. Clothes are lovely great quality, true to size and well priced. Will definitely be buying again."
"Gorgeous dresses! I'm a bigger girl and struggle to find flattering fits, I ordered 5 dresses and all of them look fab. True to size, great fabric and really comfortable. Nice to feel confident again - thank you Want That Trend for promoting body positivity! Great customer service too - I contacted asking if they'd be getting a dress back in stock in my size and received a response on Facebook within the hour."
"The whole processed of ordering and delivery was very confusing. I placed my order on Friday at 2.30and I paid £7 extra for next day delivery. The next day i was informed that because I place my order after I won't receive it unail Tuesday. After I received them I couldn't be more disappointed. The quality of them was really poor and it was poorly made. I bought size 12 but the sleeves of the dress was too small that even my size 8 sister couldn't fit her arms in it. The other dress looked like a pregnancy dress unlike the picture as the skirt of the dress was starting from under the bra instead of from hips. The dresses was not look like the photos and I was very disappointed after I read the reviews I realised they have a long history of not refunding the money so I just left it as I didn't want more headache. Stay away from her. The dresses only looked nice in the photos."
"Nice price and super quick delivery"
Want That Trend is rated 2.82 based on 11 reviews