Want That Trend Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Want That Trend
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Want That Trend made you happy

"Bought two dresses in the sale recently. They arrived really quickly and I've been getting lots of compliments at work! The fabric is lovely and soft with a bit of stretch"
Are you Want That Trend? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Want That Trend receives. Reply Free
"Great customer service, very fair and nice dresses, but order a size bigger than what you are as come up a bit small."
"Love this shop. Clothes are lovely great quality, true to size and well priced. Will definitely be buying again."
"Gorgeous dresses! I'm a bigger girl and struggle to find flattering fits, I ordered 5 dresses and all of them look fab. True to size, great fabric and really comfortable. Nice to feel confident again - thank you Want That Trend for promoting body positivity! Great customer service too - I contacted asking if they'd be getting a dress back in stock in my size and received a response on Facebook within the hour."
"The whole processed of ordering and delivery was very confusing. I placed my order on Friday at 2.30and I paid £7 extra for next day delivery. The next day i was informed that because I place my order after I won't receive it unail Tuesday. After I received them I couldn't be more disappointed. The quality of them was really poor and it was poorly made. I bought size 12 but the sleeves of the dress was too small that even my size 8 sister couldn't fit her arms in it. The other dress looked like a pregnancy dress unlike the picture as the skirt of the dress was starting from under the bra instead of from hips. The dresses was not look like the photos and I was very disappointed after I read the reviews I realised they have a long history of not refunding the money so I just left it as I didn't want more headache. Stay away from her. The dresses only looked nice in the photos."
"Nice price and super quick delivery"
Want That Trend is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews