WarmFloors Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WarmFloors Ltd

russel@underfloorheatingservice.co.uk

Unit ,1 Fowler Street Ind Estate, Fowler Street

"From start to finish, Warmfloors provided an outstanding level of service. From the initial survey and consultation, through installation and the the follow-up and commissioning, Warmfloors provided the complete end-to-end solution that we wanted. The team who did the installation were very friendly and quick, and did exactly what they said they would, when they said they would. We would have no hesitation in recommending or using them again on our next build-project."
"Russel was extremely helpful and responded good time when I had a query about our underfloor heating. Thank you."
"Russel immediately responded to my online query. He identified the problem with our under floor heating. This was confirmed by an electrician the next working day and the valve was replaced. Without Russel's help the electrician would not have found the problem as the electrician said that initially he thought everything was working well. Russel's suggestion that the fault was most probably the two port motorised valve proved correct. Thanks again, Russel. I would not hesitate to recommend Warm Floors and when we build our new house will be asking them to quote for the work. Chris York"
"I asked a question of the team. My underfloor heating had a problem. They were fast, flexible, helpful and good value. I would use them again"
"Russell was amazing, he discovered the faults with my underfloor heating system and rectified them. In addition he reduced the number of wireless thermostat controls to a more manageable number- all of this after a four hour journey. A friendly and competent professional. Many thanks."
"I found Warm Floors through the internet search as I had been looking for a underfloor heating experts . After moving into a barn conversion a year ago and spending over 500 pounds with different plumbers, heating engineers I still didnt have my underfloor heating working. Russell from warm floors was kind enough to fix the wiring for the oil boiler and install a new pump (basically fixing the problems that had been created by people who attended the the issue before him) . It wasn't even really an undefloor heating fault but Russell was nice enough to fix it befor getting to diagnosie the underfllor heating. Amazing service , very professional , helpful and timely."
"First class service from Russel. He arrived nice and early, discussed the job at hand thoroughly before starting and was very quick and efficient. Left no mess and didn't leave until the underfloor heating was running perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to call him to do more work for me in the future and would recommend him to anyone wanting to install ufh."
"We first contacted warmfloors back in January about a complex problem with our underfloor heating controls and ground source heat pump. From the outset they made me feel comfortable and didn't ask me complicated questions about the system as im not very technical, they did however find out enough information over the phone and email to decide if they could help. Warmfloors where honest from the beginning and did promise if they arrived and couldn't help me they would leave with no charge to me. Russel turned up on time and the day we booked, spent half an hour discussing the issues and taking a look over the system and then agreed he could help and started work. It took him most of the day to untangle the mess left by previous engineers and simplified the controls to make it easy for everyday use. I'm so pleased we came across warmfloors because we have had people here in the past who thought they knew about underfloor heating and heating controls, but obviously didn't. Id like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Russel and the team and would suggest to anyone reading this don't waste any more money on other "so called experts" and just get Russel in."
"We moved into our new home and had underfloor heating installed in the kitchen by WarmFloors. Russel and the team were great and everything had to be perfect before they had finished. Russel organised all the contractors and all plumbing, electrics, floor screeding and tiling were taken care of. We were incredibly pleased with results! .. So pleased in fact that I decided to have underfloor heating installed in the living room as well. Through winter it has made a big difference and we get evenly radiated heat and perfect temperature control in those two rooms. I can truly recommend getting underfloor heating installed by the professional team of installers at Warmfloors. They were a pleasure to deal with, very experienced and made sure that the job was done with minimal disruption to our home."
"Really impressed with the underfloor heating repair work done by Warmfloors. We had issues in 2 rooms from a previous bodged water underfloor heating installation (not installed by Warmfloors, I might add). Russel was very quick to diagnose the faults using thermal imaging cameras. You could tell he was very experienced! Repairs were carried out same day. Very quick, knowledgeable and professional! I can definitely recommend this company for underfloor heating work."
"I was looking for an underfloor heating installation company to take care of everything from the installation of the heating system to the liquid screed and flooring for my entire property and I found all of this with Warmfloors. They made the whole project seem effortless and supplied all of the required tradesmen. The design and planning was really a skill to behold and paid off when I saw how cleanly and efficiently the installation was executed, even though some parts of the property were awkward indeed to work with. Recommend Warmfloors to anyone looking real underfloor heating experts! Cheers guys, the new heating system is fantastic!"
WarmFloors Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews