Watch Technicians Reviews

Watch Technicians Reviews | 15th March 2020
Watch Technicians Reviews | 17th April 2019
Watch Technicians Reviews | 12th April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Friendly good workmanship did in timely manner
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Fast Service and quick response to order an additional link for my Oyster Perpetual Rolex.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
2nd time here. Fast friendly. Helpful!!
Great and quick service!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
John was super helpful today, and Brittany was so amazing tosee with her great smile.
Bruce worked Very HardTo fix a a special music box for me. WONDERFUL job
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
The service was fantastic. When the staff found out I was from out of town and couldn’t wait they went ahead and got my watch repair done while I waited. I will definitely be back for any future repairs or a new watch. Thank you!!!
Smooth, fast, professional.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
I had a greatexperience replacing my watch battery at Watch Technicians. Their staff wasvery helpful and informativ - would recommend to anyone looking for repair or general maintenace for their timepieces.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
I brought both my Rolex and my Omega in to be serviced. Both watches were taken great care of and served very well. I was very happy with the turn around time and the care the technician took with both my timepieces.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service and shipped my seiko and my wifes earrings back to us directly.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Fast and quick battery service while i waited.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service, very informative, dropped off my Movado Sapphire watch for a polish and picked it up looking like i just bought it. Thank you guys so much I will be back very soon, highly recommend!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Had a great experience. Timely and efficeint. Thanks!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Had a winderful experience!! Had the part i needed and provided the best service :)
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Service was extremely quick, employees are very nice and make good conversation, immediately and effectively answered my phone call!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
I went to 3 other watch shops in town , including the St. Louis Galleria Mall and they was not able to replace my band. I was driving down the street and seen this shop and decided to stop in and this shop was able to assist me. Thank you so much.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
I haven’t been able to wear my watch for a number of years as the last few watch repair stores were not able to fix it. I am very happy that they were able to repair my watch as it is very special to me. I will continue to have my watch serviced here from now on. Thank You!!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Got my Rolex serviced , I thought I will try them out after 6 months my watch works perfectly today I came back to drop off my wifes watch . Great service and work ,thank you .
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service. Very quick!
Watch Technicians is rated 4.98 based on 161 reviews