Watch Technicians Reviews

Watch Technicians Reviews | 15th March 2020
Watch Technicians Reviews | 17th April 2019
Watch Technicians Reviews | 12th April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Shadi and his team were able to fix my Seiko kinetic watch. I was not able to wear it for a while because the clasp was broken. They had it fixed for me the same day.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
The service was fast and easy.
Great experience ordering new links for my Tag Heuer. Fast and timely service
Great and quick service. Thumbs up. Great social media presence
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Ive been looking for a repair shop to fix my Rado and found you online. I walked in and your staff John and Brittany were very friendly and welcoming. The proceess to fix my Rado was fast and efficent. I will definitely be back for all my watch reapirs. Thank you!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service and fast! Thanks!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Watch and jewwlry repair were very quick, accomodating and pleasant to work with. I am glad that I chose them to resize my wedding band :)
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service and pricing. Service was quick and work was done in anshortnperiod of time. :)
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing Service. They squeezed me in on Good Friday at the end of the day. I feel special!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Magnificent customer service. Staff was curtious and poltite. My item was ready in cinsiderably less time than quoted. I am beyond 100% satisfied. I would recommend this business to anyone in need of jewelry or watch repair. Thank you so much!!!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Very polite and quick service!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
John was great I am glad I found this place no one was able to find a band for my invicta , thank you very much
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
I live in clayton and I drive here because of the service. This has been my favorite watch repair center for the last 5 years. I got my watch battery replaced under warranty today and I didnt even know I had one. Honest and they do great work.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Quick and proffessional service! Very pleased with my first visit.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service replaced watch band I always come here to replace my band
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
All work was completed quickly and competently. Plus they honored my request to plate my ring while I was waiting. Very nice first experience!
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly staff who care about fixing your jewelry
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great experience!!! I needed to resize my fathers ring that he gave me. I was nervous, because you hear horror stories about gold and diamonds that have been switched. That was not the case here. They resized it in house within the same day. They take great care of you family hierloms. I would recommend to all friends and family.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Great experience. I needed to resize my fathers ring that he gave me. I was nervous, because you hear horror stores about gold and diamonds that have been switched. That was not the case here. They resize in house within the same day. They take great care of your family hierloms. I would recommend to all friends and family.
(Watch Technicians) - Posted 1 year ago
Greta experience very nice and very impressed with the service Invicat Venom great customer service
Watch Technicians is rated 4.98 based on 161 reviews