waterrower.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend waterrower.co.uk

Tell us how waterrower.co.uk made you happy

Own Driver
"I ordered a £1200 rowing machine on 12th December 2017, that was expected to arrive by early January 2018. After 6 emails back and forth, and 9 weeks later, I finally received the rowing machine on 14/02/2018, but It arrived with a faulty bearring (because it was incorrectly installed), as well as other parts missing, so it was not fit for purpose. After another 7 emails and 9 days later, I was directed to thier sales manager, who on the 23/02/2018, agreed to order spare parts so I could attempt to try and repair the machine myself. After another 6 emails and nearly 3 weeks later, I finally received the parts on 08/03/2018 and attempted to fix the machine, but after replacing the damaged parts, I realised that it still wasn't working properly and there were more faults. So It was still not fit for purpose. After another 7 emails and 4 days, on 12/03/2018 their sales manager offered to order another machine and I emailed to confirm that I would like a replacement, but I received no acknowledgement or expected date of delivery in responce to my confirmation. 30/04/2018 - 7 weeks later and still no acknowledgement that I would like a replacement, I sent an email asking "Could you let me know if there is an update on when the replacement rower will arrive?" I was ignored 05/05/2018 - I emailed again asking "Could I have a response to my last email please." 08/05/2018 - I finally got an acknowledgement to let me know they are ready to deliver the replacement machine. 18/05/2018 - 8 emails, and 10 days after its apparently ready to be delivered, the replacement machine finally arrived, 6 months after my original purchase, although it still took a couple of tweaks before it was finally fit for purpose. It is actually a very nice machine, but the workmanship of the assembly is disgraceful, quality control is not existent, the customer services is diabolical, and the sales manager just enjoys wasting your time or ignoring you. Even the measly voucher I was reluctantly offered on 22/05/2018 as compensation for my troubles didn't arrive, so I sent an email 4 weeks later but it was ignored, I sent another email 6 weeks later and finally got a response casually implying it must have been lost in the post. But just when you think that's as low as they will go, and you think you're about to finally recieve a resolution, when I originally posted this negative review on trustpilot, they abused trustpilots reporting function and attempted to have my genuine review removed by implying my review is not aimed at them, (although they got the audacity to email me the day after reporting me) which are very deceitful and dishonest tactics, and confirmation of what I suspected all along, they are deliberate timewasters and treat you with contempt."
Are you waterrower.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback waterrower.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"WaterRower Received my BritishRowing WaterRower within the given delivery window, delivery company let me know when it was coming 1st Call - To tell me when it was due 2nd Call - The night before, to let me know it was ‘on target’"
"spares easy to find and free postage makes repairing my waterrower easy"
waterrower.co.uk is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews