wavecrest holding Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend wavecrest holding

How would you rate wavecrest holding ?

Jonas H
"Wavecrest stole several thousand of € from me. One day I was in the store and my card was denied, I coulden't by food. I went home checked my app and coulden't log in to the wavecrest app to see my balance. I called the company and went straight to voicemail. I also e-mailed and got no answer. The day after I called again and after 4 hours somebody answered and then just hanged up when I asked were my money is ( I ident even say my name). I repeated this procedure for a couple of days with no results. I then got the number to the person responsible (compliance officer) and he was very rude and hang up the phone on me. After 14 days of no contact, nobody answering and no email or explanation. I went down to Gibraltar and confronted the CEO and his team. They were extremely rude and unprofessional. I called the police and asked them to come and they came and insured me this company was a serious company, and they would come back to me and send my money back. As well did I make report to the FCA in Gibraltar. Now its over 2 months, the police don't answer, the company don't answer, the FCA don't answer. The whole island is corrupt and Natwest I tried to contact as well and they don't answer. I read online and its a lot of people having the same issue and problem. Whats sad is that people have no chance fighting wavecrest on Gibraltar. To make a process against them would cost 10-25 000 EUR. Money normal people don't have and your in a jurisdiction that clearly is corrupt and a place were everybody knows everybody. Its so sad that Wavecrest can continue this fraud against normal people."
wavecrest holding is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews